Be on the look out for some posts in the upcoming weeks that will feature some fun ideas for the holiday's, a feature on the website Etsy and some new healthy living materials and information.
| Anthropologie Sequin Beanie $68. Price is slightly outrageous, cuteness factor is 10+ |
| Anthropologie Precious Nuggets Pony $18 These are perfect for jazzing up a simple pony tail. |
![]() |
| Asos 2adorn Fascinator with Satin Peony Flower on Velvet Alice Headband $25.86 This may be a little Kate Middleton and I may have lost some of you with this one, but I love it. |
| Anthropologie Twinkling Phlox Headband $34 I really like the trend of having things gather on the side of headbands. ![]() Buenos Aires Fascinator from Tiedandfeather as shown on Etsy $34.22 Fascinator's fascinate me. I am finding them all over the place. In stores, online, in blogs. I hope that you are all okay with my occassional fashion related posts. The main theme of my blog is about weight loss, but it helps me to liven it up a little with some fashion fun. |


It's a nice break sometimes =)
ReplyDeleteI'm always down for a fashion post! Dressing our plus size body daily can be a challenge. I'm crazy about headbands and rings. Now, we could talk forever about purses! Oh, and I feel you on shoes. I'm an 11 {typically a wide} and it is so frustrating. I wonder if our feet will shrink?!
ReplyDeleteI definitely enjoy other stuff sprinkled in with weight loss. I love headbands, too. So, so much :)
ReplyDeleteI love the headbands with the stuff on it! I have several of them.. I need to put them into my rotation.. and the fascinators?! LOVE THEM!! :)
ReplyDeleteI for one, love the fact that you mix things up a bit by posting your other passions. God knows I do it (squirrel pants, anyone?) and the same regarding my comfort zone challenges that I did for a while. Some people were a little put-off by the fact that I posted about other things, but a long-time blogger emailed me and said, 'it's your blog - you post what you want!' and so, I do.
ReplyDeleteLove the headwear, btw!
I love bows and flowers !! I recently a headband with a flower, close the Asos style that you posted, except that the flower is more flat (which I prefer --- less dramatic). Anyway, if anyone lives in the US, you can find it at Ross at $4.99 and there are PLENTY of options ! That sure beats any price I've seen so far.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, just FYI. No, I don't work for Ross and they aren't paying me for this. lol I just wanted to share.
~kisses
Oops...
ReplyDelete...recently PURCHASED a headband...
Funky headbands rock !
~kisses
I love the sassy headbands. I wore a feather/flower fascinator for my wedding (during the reception) and LOVED it!! :) Good post!
ReplyDelete