Sunday, December 26, 2010

6 Things Sunday

1.  I hope everyone had a happy holiday!
2.  I did pretty good with my eating this week.  I did have some of my mom's famous caramel rolls that I only get once a year and a few glasses of wine.  I didn't veer too off course, but I did allow myself to enjoy some things that only come once a year.  Was I as good as I have been? NO!  Was I completely out of control?  No. I just need to be honest with all of you and myself that I enjoyed my holiday without stuffing myself to the gills or depriving myself.  I was somewhere in the middle.  Usually I am bloated and want to puke I am so full, so I thought I did well.
3.  I got a Wii Fit and Just Dance for Christmas!!  So excited to start using them soon!
4.  I'm going to Disney World!!! My future in-laws are taking all of us to Disney World in March.  I have been there before, but not since I was 8, so I am excited to go again!!
5.  I just went to Target and Pier 1 and got $300 worth of stuff for about $100.  Success.
6.  I am so, so, so excited to get completely back on track, into a groove, don't have parties to go to, cookies to bake, dinners to eat, drinks to sip... you get it.  I love the holiday's but I have had my fill and now I am ready to make the rest of 2010 and the New Year a huge weight loss, healthy living, feel amazing about my body year :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Shannon!
    So glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas. I would definitely consider zero puking a success! lol
    WOW to Disney World!! Sounds like you have fantastic future in-laws (such a good thing). I guess they'd have to be good to raise a guy like yours though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won my giveaway! check out my post from today to see what you got and send me your address in email so I can get it to you! =)

    <3 katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh and I would love to practice yoga like a mad MizFit until Im bendy enough to fit in your suitcase!

    I WANNNA GO TO DISNEY!

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats - sounds like a successful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Disney World you lucky lucky girl! Congrats on staying in the middle and not depriving yourself or going overboard. It is hard to maintain during the holidays! So much of what is cooked is seasonal and only made during this holiday so you want to enjoy yourself! I had a good holiday but I'm happy to see them go. So long holiday! This year ahead, my main focus will be weightloss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great weekend. I'm not sure what a caramel roll is but it sounds like it's amazing!

    That's so nice of you to invite and pay for all your followers to go to Disney World with you. I cannot wait!! :) hehe. You'll have a great time!

    ReplyDelete