Today is my birthday. I am 25 years old. I am actually technically not born yet, not until 8:03.
Fun fact I was born on 8-3 at 8:03 and I weighed... you guessed it 8lbs and 3 ounces. Crazy. Too bad I wasn't 83 inches long. Wait, I retract that statement.
Last night Ron told me to be ready at 6:15 for a surprise. I was unsure why we were celebrating something that wasn't on my actual birthday, but I went along with it. He blindfolded me forced me to close my eyes the entire 20 minute trip and for some reason I actually listened. When I got out of the car I was at a restaurant/bar called Psycho Suzi's. We were weaving around tables and clearly on a mission. I was very confused until we got to the back of the patio and I saw my best friends sitting at a table! What a FABULOUS surprise. So, Ron left me with my favorite ladies and we proceeded to talk until sun down and eat some delicious food. My camera was dead, so I didn't get any pictures. It is cheeky and kitschy and has great food. It is in an area called NE Minneapolis that is really fun and right on the banks of the Mississippi.
Today I came to work to find my desk had been decorated in birthday decor. How fun. My friends are bringing me out to lunch and my wonderful fiance is surprising me with some more fun tonight. It is going to be a good day. 25 might not be so bad afterall! :)

One of my bridesmaids Deutsch, Alyssa, Kevin the groom with cake on his face, Danielle the bride and me this past weekend.
A few Random Birthday facts
1. I am allergic to fish, coconut and cats.
2. I broke my arm right before my 8th birthday, but I had a water cast so I still got to have my pool party.
3. I like to waer normal shirts with pajama bottoms or sweat pants (for example I come home from work leave on my work shirt and put on sweats).
4. I am a little too excited for Jersey Shore to come back on tomorrow, it is my guilty pleasure.
5. I hope to have a dog by the time I am 26.
A few Random Birthday facts
1. I am allergic to fish, coconut and cats.
2. I broke my arm right before my 8th birthday, but I had a water cast so I still got to have my pool party.
3. I like to waer normal shirts with pajama bottoms or sweat pants (for example I come home from work leave on my work shirt and put on sweats).
4. I am a little too excited for Jersey Shore to come back on tomorrow, it is my guilty pleasure.
5. I hope to have a dog by the time I am 26.
Aw happy birthday beautiful girl! I love your fun facts, you are too cute! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! Welcome to 25...it's been a pretty good year for me, I hope it will be the same for you :)
ReplyDeleteIM SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR JS!!!!! Like...rediculously excited! haha
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!!! 25!!! Hope tonight is even better than last night!! :) Even though it all sounds amazing!!
ReplyDeleteAWWW Happy Birthday!! You're are surrounded by some AWESOME people, who obviously love you. Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteOh happy HAPPY birthday.
ReplyDelete25! Wow seems like forever ago when i was 25! You are making life changing choices here and you're young enough to have a lifetime of fun from the new life you are choosing...just imagine what lovely things being 25 will bring for you.
Have a wonderful birthday and a wonderful 25th Year
Dawn
Happy Birthday!! Jersey Shore is definitely my guilty pleasure!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday +1 day!
ReplyDeleteHappy bday from your newest follower :0)
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great birthday surprise! Happy Birthday! :)
ReplyDelete