So, onto the news in my life... I have worked out every day this week. I haven't done that in a long, long time. I now that it is a small thing to many, but it is such a big thing for me. My motivation was at an all time low. I was feeling totally hopeless about my weight loss situation and for some reason getting back into gear was reallty hard for me. I am proud to say that I have lost 2 pounds this week (since Sunday). I have worked out every day and I have eaten very, very well! I am so excited about getting back on track and moving forward from this stalled point that I was at.
Another update is that after buying around 100 (okay, maybe not THAT many) bridal magazines I have found the style that I like. I will post pictures later for you all to look at. I realized that I am more romantic than I thought I was and tend to gravitate towards A-line or ball gown (not too dramatic, not puffy or ridiculous) style dresses. I also realized that I really like silk organza and tulle when it is used in moderation and in a unique pattern or texture. I also know that I want the dress itself to be free of embellishments and I want to do a really beautiful belt around the waist. I love the dress that Chelsea Clinton wore and am thinking I will get something like that. Check out the picture below courtesy of Jamie Lee Events.
Alright, I am off to Florida. I hope I don't get sun-burnt. I hope that I get to see Minnie! Have a safe, healthy week!
Beautiful dress! I think anything remotely like that dress will be beautiful! Picking a wedding dress style wasn't hard for me. I bought the 2nd dress I tried on. I brought a list of dresses that I liked and the sales lady pulled two at a time. The first two she pulled were beautiful. The first one I tried on I liked but it was HEAVY and the fabric was noisy. The second dress I tried on was THE dress. It was the fanciest of all the dresses and once I fell in love, I knew that I couldn't go to something more simple.
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!
I love that dress!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou will be a beautiful Bride :) Gorgeous dress!
ReplyDeleteI invite you to my blog www.myrasjourney.blogspot.com I started back in November and hope you look around and read some of the topics that appeal to you. My blog is not the diary format of many. It's more individual topics that are meant to get our heads on straight.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Florida- lucky girl!! I really like that dress- very pretty!
ReplyDeleteLucky girl - have a blast in Flordia!
ReplyDelete