Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Sick
I avoided getting sick all winter long and now today it has hit me like a ton of bricks. Everyone has been out sick at work and now I have the chills and a fever. I am going to bed and hoping when I wake up that this is all a bad dream. I have been in a funk and have been exhausted all week and I think it was because I am getting sick. Boo! Hope everyone else is healthy, I will be back when I feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rest up and feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteOooh, hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeletePolar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com
:( Feel better soon!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you're back to 100% soon bloggy bud!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteVitamin C and get better soon!
ReplyDeleteGet well soon!!!
ReplyDeleteTake good care, Shannon. Bundle up, drink plenty of tea with honey and burrow under the covers. Hope to see you back on your feet really soon!
ReplyDeleteDoesn't it really stink? I hope that you're not like me in that all you want is carby junkfood when you're sick.
ReplyDeleteAre you feeling better yet? Hope you're back on your feet! :)
ReplyDeleteYou haven't posted in a while so I hope you are okay!
ReplyDelete