We walked into this house and I never wanted to leave. I would have called up the movers on the spot and told them to bring all of our stuff over. I fell so in love with the house that I knew I had to have it and so Ron and I put an offer in that day and it was accepted the next day.
So, here is our new home (so long as all goes well with the loan people). I already have 10 boxes packed because I am so excited to get in there!
Our house :)
Front of our house.
Walking up the stairs towards the front door.
Living Room.
Area by the front door off of the living room.
The kitchen as seen from the entryway from the living room.
Another kitchen view.
View of the kitchen from the dining area.
The basement.
Basement Bedroom.
Basement Bathroom.
Basement shower.
Toilet (I am going to change the bright colors).
Main floor bathroom.
Bedroom #2 (Smallest bedroom at 9x11 that will be used as an office).
Master Bedroom (13x13).
Deck with gas grill connected.
Garage.
View of the house from the back.
Side of the yard.
Tomorrow I am going shopping for furniture with Ron's mom and hoping to find some good deals! Have a great weekend!




















That is beautiful! I can't wait to see what you do with it!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome. Having a finished out basement is wonderful! Especially with the bathroom down there. Love it!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I LOVE it! I want to be a homeowner some day but for now I'll live vicariously through you :)
ReplyDeleteOMG!! It is perfect!!! Congrats!! HUGE Congrats!! Being a first time home buyer is SOOOOO exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteso great for you!! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! That looks like a great kitchen and a great deck.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so cute! I'm so happy for you! Fingers crossed for a smooth transaction.. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd a finished basement?! FABULOUS!!
That house is AWESOME!! Congrats!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe house looks great. I can't wait until I am a first time buyer.
ReplyDeleteOh, Shannon! So pretty - and CLEAN! I've looked at a lot of houses in my day and it's amazing how many of them are really dirty. Congratulations and big, excited hug to you!!
ReplyDelete