Hello favorite Christmas gift. I LOVE Just Dance 2 for the Wii!! My wonderful
I love that you can play by yourself, or have a dance off with one other person or in a large group. It would be really fun for a party. I said to Ron that we should have a Just Dance themed birthday party for him. I am not sure if he was into it.

Here is an image from the game if you are doing a dance-off with another person.
Pros: The music. The energy. The sweat. The fun.
Cons: Holding the Wii-mote. Feeling like I was doing everything right, but something not quite matching up.
We are going to get a Kinect because my fiance loves all things electronic and it is the new must have thing, but I don't really mind the Wii. I love Just Dance 2 and if you're looking for something to spice up your life this might be perfect for you!
I LOVE Just Dance 2. I've had it for a month or so and you can really work up a sweat. I agree about the Wii remote. My nephew got a kinect for christmas and it really is a better workout because you have to use every part of your body to get the right points. With the wii as long as you are doing the hand motions right for the most part it works. They're both fun though! I don't have the kinect yet but I want it as well!!
ReplyDeleteThat's my favorite new game too! I got it right before Christmas. It's so much fun and the time flys by.
ReplyDeleteI have heard lots of good stuff on here about it! I want to rent it and give it a try...something different!
ReplyDeleteI love JD2!! But I LOVED JD1 too... ;) I really like that yu can buy more songs and dances!! Its soooo awesome!! and the "sweat" feature... totally rocks!!
ReplyDeleteWearing my heart rate monitor, it said I burned OVER 600 calories by playing for about 90 mins. definitely worth it!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to see everyone loving this game. This is what I bought a cousin for Christmas. Makes me want a Wii now!
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to try Just Dance! Everyone says it's FUN! Too bad that it doesn't completely recognize all of your moves on the Wii.
ReplyDeleteI just tried the Kinect at a friends house, and I fell in love. I played the Adventure game and I can totally tell it makes you work ALOT more than the Wii!
I got that for my kids for the holidays and we all had a BLAST playing it!!
ReplyDeleteI've been wondering about this; When you get the Kinect, please post about that because my husband is drooling over the idea of having one of those!
ReplyDeleteI've got to check out this game- I've heard so many good things about it!
ReplyDeleteHere is a girl-girl healthy recipe for you :) http://cuceesprouts.com/2011/01/jalapeno-corn-chowder/
ReplyDeleteI just got a Kinect and the dance game for it, Dance Central. I absolutely love it! It is fun, a really good workout, and super high tech (it feels like I have Force powers when I wave my hand and things move).
ReplyDeleteAlso, I played the Michael Jackson Wii game over the holidays with my nieces and it's really fun too, FYI. Have a good weekend!