Friday, January 21, 2011

Five Things Friday

I have to keep reminding myself that I love Minnesota.  My friends and I are planning a cabin trip for this summer and it usually is about 97 degrees when we go up north to the cabin.  Right now where the cabin is it is...


-25°F-2°-12°-1°
Feels Like: -45°


Right now in downtown Minneapolis it is...


-13°F
Feels Like: -25°


BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Okay, after a week of very insightful posts I bring to you the fun and quick 5 Things Friday.

1. I haven't seen my mom in weeks and I get to see her tonight because we are going to check out wedding venues tomorrow!!
2. I am attending a spin class tomorrow at the gym and I have never gone and I am terrified.
3. I have a bunch of leftover bananas so I am going to make some banana type things this weekend.  Maybe banana bread or banana bars?  Anyone have any healthy banana recipes?  I have a lot of bananas.
4. I have been to 10 countires, but I dream of going back to Ireland and Italy.
5. I will be 24.5 years old in a few weeks and I am excited to turn 25.  Why do people dread it so much?

Have a fun, safe, warm and healthy weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. You will have to share your spin class experience with us! Also, I hope someone has a healthy banana bread recipe, because I would love to make some too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a killer banana bread recipe but I am having trouble finding it but I think this one is pretty similar to the one I had, although I added cinammon to mine and maybe something else but I cant think what :)

    http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/1814/low-fat-banana-bread.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cold! my fiance was trying to force me to through all the bananas and had in the fridge so instead i made super banana banana bread and thankfully had some company so it went, it was not the healthy kind though Tim's recipe looks good. wedding venue sounds fun! have fun with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have family in Minnesota and anytime I say anything about it being cold in WA, I get reminded that I don't KNOW what cold is! ;)

    I really want to do a spin class too, but am too scared. I don't think that I can stand & cycle for too long and was told that is a must. Please share afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why people dread getting older. yeah, it sucks that you are getting old but age is just a number! How did the wedding venue shopping go?

    ReplyDelete