Perfect for a night on the town.
Perfect for date night.
Perfect for girl's night.
Perfect.

ASOS Curve Layered Sleeve Shift Dress $62.06
I really love this dress. I would wear it to girl's night, or a night on the town... or pretty much anywhere.

ASOS CURVE Exclusive Chiffon Shift Dress $32.76
I love the romantic V neckline. I would probably pair this with a cardigan and heels for a date night.

I like the quilted look because it is different. Flirty and fun LBD.

Avenue One Shoulder Wonder $54.99
This cut will flatter almost any shape. I think it is a nice, elegant LBD.
Love the 1-shoulder. Love!!!!
ReplyDeleteDress number 2 and dress number 4 are perfect! I like the quilted look strapless but being a big girl, I'd be afraid that the padded quilt look would add bulk. I am in serious need of a LBD. Do you have one? What does yours look like?
ReplyDeleteAnn- I know isn't it great? I am thinking of ordering one because I keep staring at it!
ReplyDeleteShannon- #2 and #4 are also my favorites! I am also skeptical about the padded/quilted one, but I thought it was unique so I added it.
I don't have any of these dresses, but I do have several LBD's and they are all kind of different. I have some strapless that I put cardigans over and I have a lovely one that looks like dress #4. I am an apple shape, so I like to show off my arms and legs, but not my middle, so I try to find something that is flattering in my mid-section. Hope that helps! Good luck finding an LBD for you! :)
That last one looks like the one i am wearing now LOL
ReplyDeleteOnly kidding. It's actually red. hehe.
I lurve that first dress - hot!!
ReplyDelete