Welcome to Winter in Minnesota
The view outside my house
So much snow on the trees, my favorite!
I already tried to leave my house once to make it to the 10:15 Soul Grooves class and was NOT successful, but I really want to make it to 12:15 Zumba, so I am going to give it another go soon.



Good luck getting out!
ReplyDeleteI was just talking to a man at the mall this morning who lived in Minnesota. He said that you all just got 8 inches and I was like, 'really?' (I'd just finished complaining that the temp had dropped outside from 62 to 55 degrees - our Indian Summer, I think). He said I was spoiled. Now, I see why he said that. Lovely photos, though.
ReplyDeletewow!!!!!!!! I love snow but we never get it. I wish we had snow like that. I've only ever seen a few centimetres of snow before. :(
ReplyDeleteSoooo pretty!!!!! Makes me miss winters!! Hoo Hum
ReplyDeleteI am so not ready for the snow! I'm glad it missed us down here in IA! :) Stay safe and don't try to drive in that stuff- even if it's to your workout class- better to be safe until the roads are cleared!
ReplyDeleteI ended up just working out at the gym in our building and avoiding the very slippery roads. I love the snow and am excited for it to be here! For me it means the beginning of the Christmas season!
ReplyDeleteOoh! I love the snow pictures!
ReplyDelete